- 📢 2022/11 – Our paper “AdaptiveNet: Post-deployment Neural Architecture Adaptation for Diverse Edge Environments” is accepted to MobiCom 2023! Congratulations to Wen Hao for his first (top-conference) paper. Much thanks to our collaborators @Zunshuai Zhang, @Shiqi Jiang, @Yunxin Liu and industry partners!
- 📢 2022/06 – Our paper “MobiDepth: Real-Time Depth Estimation Using On-Device Dual Cameras” is accepted to MobiCom 2022! Congratulations to Jinrui Zhang and other great coauthors.
- 📢 2022/05 – Our paper “FedBalancer: Data and Pace Control for Efficient Federated Learning on Heterogeneous Clients” got accepted to MobiSys 2022! We propose to accelerate FL training through fine-grained client data selection and deadline control. Thanks to awesome collaborators Jaemin and Prof. Sung-Ju Lee at KAIST.
- 📢 2022/03 – Our paper “WhyGen: Explaining ML-powered Code Generation by Referring to Training Examples” is accepted to the Demo track of ICSE 2022. Congratulations to Weixiang for his first publication! It talks about the widely-concerned recitation problem in DL-based code generators.
- 📢 2022/03 – Our paper “Representational Continuity for Unsupervised Continual Learning” got accepted to ICLR 2022 (Oral)!
- 📢 2021/12 – Our paper “ReMoS: Reducing Defect Inheritance in Transfer Learning via Relevant Model Slicing” is accepted to ICSE 2022. It discusses the defect inheritance problem during transfer learning. We believe the security of pretrained models is an important problem since pretraining is increaingly popular.
- 📢 2021/11 – I recently left MSRA and joined the Institute for AI Industry Research (AIR) at Tsinghua University as a Research Assistant Professor. Many thanks to my mentors and colleagues at MSRA.